[GTALUG] Multi-Threading Work on GCC Link

Nicholas Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:09:06 EST 2020

Greetings All,

For convenience and since the GCC folks want to move ahead as I've been
personally
busy with other things here is a link to my rough draft:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1po_RRgSCtRyYgMHjV0itW8iOzJXpTdHYIpC9gUMjOxk/edit

I've yet to heard from the LLVM side but probably will discuss in with
them at the next social
in Toronto. Not sure if I will be at Cauldron this year again to
continue my discussions on
the project. In addition there has been some discussion about gold being
updated like lld
to be multi-threaded better as well for linker bottle-necked or linker
intensive projects like
chromuim and firefox are.

If you have any questions as I probably won't be attending for the next
few months you
can email me here,

Nick