[GTALUG] I believe Amazon is leaking delivery information.

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 15:17:53 EST 2020

It is also possible that you have researched the product from a browser and
the browser is giving this info away, or that Google is leaking this search
info to others. There are many ways ocmpanies could track your intentions!

Try searching google from an anonymous browser, unconnected to your email,
but then doing the AZN purchase from another browser, and see how that
works.