[GTALUG] I believe Amazon is leaking delivery information.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Jan 15 15:00:36 EST 2020

When I order something from AmazonĀ  not long after I get emails from
various phisherpeople claiming to be UPS or some other delivery company.
The messages are coming through an old email address that is badly spam
filtered.

I would like to ask if people order from Amazon check your spam folders
for messages with attachments claiming to be from UPS or others.

I would like to try and see if its just me or if there is a systemic
problem at Amazon.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
alvin at netvel.net              ||