[GTALUG] Remove drive, system won't boot

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 4 11:24:08 EST 2020

Looks like your HDD1 (Seagate 4TB) is failing, so can't mount /var,
/home, etc.  But, the actual mounting order goes like
    sda -- Adata 60GB
    sdb -- WD 10TB (the new disk)
    sdc -- Seagate 4TB

1. Try swapping the SATA connectors of 10TB and 4TB disks.
2. Replace 4TB as well.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>