[GTALUG] Microsoft Brings Defender Antivirus for Linux, Coming Soon for Android and iOS

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 07:24:03 EST 2020

Do you really need AV on linux? Last time i tried to hack any linux system
with hacker software such as Metasploit I found Linux extremely robust,
with very few vulnerabilities and exploits, all of which I could not get to
work.

I don't trust MS at all, and would not trust them enough to install this
AV. Am I too suspicious?
Don