[GTALUG] ot: perhaps, cell phone batteries?

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:31:27 EST 2020

What is the phone make and model? Check to see if it is easy to change the
battery with a search on Youtube. Some are a real piece of !@%# to open and
replace (glued glass screen to the back), while others seem to be designed
for a battery exchange. I don't think you can refurbish a battery, just buy
new. Maybe someone else knows.

Before buying a phone I try to figure out if the battery can be replaced,
as I know this is inevitable.

Don