[GTALUG] "dd" in Windows?

ac ac at main.me
Thu Dec 17 04:23:46 EST 2020

Is Microsoft Windows now completely "free" as in GPL/Opensource?

Can anyone download it, install it and then pay no money and get free
support on Linux lists?

Or are there free Microsoft Support Users Lists?

I feel so left out of this entire conversation as I know almost nothing
about Microsoft or Windows 10. It feels like this conversation has
nothing to do with me. To make things worse, for me, I do daily battle
with Outlook.com and all the rubbish, cyber crime and attacks from them
as they succeed in mixing ham and spam and cyber crime and malware with
legit email. My clients are ignorant as to who is relaying spam, cyber crime and
rubbish and Microsoft seems to sometimes directly attack me. Between
Microsoft and Google (Google does the same thing) they are effective
at dominating, dividing and destroying.

I actually do HATE @microsoft and @google behavior, strategy and lack
of ethics and common decency.

Now, I have to read about Microsoft and in a support and "helping" way...

When their other products are plain evil. So I guess the strategy is no
longer make money from operating systems but generate forever payments
from Office and by dominating business email relay and "subscriptions"

*sigh*