[GTALUG] information storage ideas

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Dec 8 21:54:50 EST 2020

On 2020-12-08 5:23 p.m., Giles Orr via talk wrote:
> If you're a Vim user, I highly recommend vimwiki:
> https://github.com/vimwiki/vimwiki .  I live and die by NeoVim, and
> spend every day with multiple sessions open across multiple machines.

I'll look up the information vimwiki out of curiousity. The wiki I have been
using to keep various notes about things is dokuwiki. It is more than good
enough for my uses and it doesn't require use of a database so it is easy to
setup, and light on use of system resources.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick