[GTALUG] Updating my mailserver

William Witteman wwitteman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:13:18 EDT 2020

I have run a mailserver for my domains for a long time.  I have not
thought about its ability to send outbound mail for a while though,
and my logs tell me what my experience already suggested - it cannot
send email to Gmail (and probably lots of other places).

Can anyone recommend a tutorial for setting up my mailserver (I'm
using postfix on Debian) so that Gmail and others will accept my
mails?

I am pretty sure there is reverse DNS that I don't have set up, but
there are probably other details I don't know about too.

Thanks!