[GTALUG] Blockchain, the solution to nothing

ac ac at main.me
Thu Aug 27 09:38:23 EDT 2020

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 09:06:23 -0400
Scott Allen <mlxxxp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 at 07:25, ac via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> > Not trimming the original post simply states that imnsho the
> > quality is high enough that you can read it again.
> Your post's header included a reference to the message you were
> replying to. My mail reader (and almost all others) groups threads
> using these references, as well as by the title. If I felt your "+1"
> gave me a reason to re-read the original, I could easily go back and
> do so.

It was one fine spring day, at least over 180? (it may be 280 or even
more) something full moons ago that i realized that Mutt simply sucks at
threading, so I disabled it. Since then, I also thought that some/ALL
Linux console users probably also battle and struggle with threads (and
the worth/value which the unwashed places in threads) I congratulate
you on the fine prowess of your "mail reader" but it is probably not
console based? (or maybe it could be? is it Pine? not looked at Pine
in decades...hmm, maybe?)

As you said "almost all others" it certainly is not any? console users,
unless Pine or something else has turned me into an ignorant dino...

Andre