[GTALUG] MathML Support on the Internet

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Aug 17 23:05:29 EDT 2020

| From: Don Tai via talk <talk at gtalug.org>

| LaTex to svg? a bit better rendering, and at least renders well on all
| browsers.

The phrase "all browsers" is a bit political.  Especially if read as
"all browsers that matter".

If you think that I'm being silly, do consider "universal design" or
"accessibility".  Screen readers cannot help with SVG.  I would guess
(but don't know) that the raw MalthML code might be readable with a
screen reader.

lynx and links make some attempt to display Howard's examples.  They are
different.  I'm not sure that either result is useful.