[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi 4 Desktop Kit

Evan Leibovitch evanleibovitch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:34:54 EDT 2020

Sorry for the late entry, been a busy couple of days...

Aruna, I'm glad that you found the info on the firmware upgrades enabling the Pi4 to run cooler. They indicate that fanless passive cooling is acceptable for most uses.

The FLIRC is great because most of the case is one giant aluminum heat sink. It looks great and is my second favourite case right now.

But if you're still looking, I suggest checking out the Argon ONE case. It also has great heatsink cooling, but also is the most PC like case. It puts all the ports at the back and includes a power switch. Reviews are easy to find, here's one: https://youtu.be/8VlE654abDo ... it might even help in Hugh's use case...

- Evan