[GTALUG] DSL to wifi

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sun Aug 2 20:28:45 EDT 2020

Following up Hugh's comment,

1. Perhaps you can describe your setup when it was working.  Presumably,
you were using ethernet cable (the one with phone-like clip on the end,
technically RJ-45).

2. If you had been using DSL via WiFi before, then it's matter of
selecting which access point (SSID) and its password.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>