[GTALUG] Laptop recommendations?

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:10:27 EDT 2020

Before you make the final decision I always look for repair videos on your
model, if possible. See how difficult it is to take apart. Can memory be
added? Can you replace the battery easily? Laptops are more difficult to
repair, so I plan ahead. Something in the future will always need a repair.

Don