[GTALUG] anyone here build pro computer workstations?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 15 21:33:08 EDT 2019

Well, top of the line from Apple (Mac Pro) or Microsoft (Surface Studio
2) would be good start.  Since you mentioned Windows 10 Pro, Lenovo
desktop or HP EliteDesks would be second stop.  When all else fails,
build your own, eg. motherboard, cpu, ram, ssd, big screen.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>