[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi 4

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Sep 3 15:43:14 EDT 2019

On 2019-09-03 12:45 p.m., Lennart Sorensen via talk wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 07, 2019 at 06:39:12PM -0400, Stewart C. Russell via talk wrote:
>> Some of you might like the keyboard, if you're not about the numeric
>> pad: https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-keyboard-and-hub/
>> It's a compact 78-key unit with USB micro-B input and a 3-port USB hub.
>> It allows you to chain the mouse Apple-style, which is just as well, as
>> the official mouse have a very short cable.
>
> Vertical enter key, '|' key on left where shift should be.  What's to
> like about that keyboard?  Eww!

The shift key is where it is supposed to be. The | is in the wrong place
along with a few other keys. I was thinking of getting one of those
keyboards to go along with the matching red and white case and white power
supply. Now I think I will skip getting it. I'm a touch typist. Those keys
that have been moved would have me checking what distance I could get out of
the keyboard when I chuck it out the window. :)

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick