[GTALUG] Pycon Canada 2019

Tue Oct 29 11:14:20 EDT 2019

Hey o1bigtenor,

> <humor on (!!!)
> After reading the 'code of conduct' I'm wondering if there is any
> point or if its even
> possible to ask why the T-shirt sizes stop at men's XL?
>> humor off

This, however, violates our code of conduct.

https://gtalug.org/about/code-of-conduct/

--------------------

Be respectful

We work together to resolve conflict. We assume good intentions and do
our best to act in an empathetic fashion. We don't allow frustration to
turn into a personal attack.

We respect personal space, dignity and all matters of our diverse
makeup. We strive for all members to feel comfortable.

We cannot accept those who are consistently intolerant, disrespectful,
or continually make others uncomfortable.

Please refrain from this kind of 'humor' in the future.

Alex.