[GTALUG] Question Fodder - RISC-V

Stewart Russell scruss at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:29:46 EDT 2019

Though I couldn't make tonight's session, I know that the ST-Link
programmer appears as a /dev/St.? (stlink0, maybe?). It's not a TTY or
storage device. There are many clones available for pennies.

Yeah, I've had the misfortune of being stuck with some "Blue Pill"
controller boards that have bad USB ports, so had to resort to ST-Link.

Stewart