[GTALUG] Help with choosing a WiFi router

David Mason dmason at ryerson.ca
Sun Mar 31 19:17:15 EDT 2019

Sorry, I mis-spoke. I actually am just looking for an AP.

I have a (Debian) gateway machine that is connected to the wireless, the Internet, and the file server via 3 separate wired ethernets. I don’t like the idea of commercial software connected to the Internet.

I was looking at TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00BUSDVBQ?ref_=ams_ad_dp_ttl for $80 (I have Prime).

Are there just APs that are better price/performance?

Thanks again

../Dave