[GTALUG] March 2019 meeting video

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:32:58 EDT 2019

Helly Znoteer,

I don't know what might be wrong, I didn't do anything special about the
video and it's been on youtube for some time -- so every resolution
should be available.

Maybe it's a glich with youtube. Does anyone experience the same problem?

You can try playing it from the playlist --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAdO16ER-GE&list=PLUgE6dqIXiEuAJFyGOpYYaztfuj81nOS7

See if it works from our twitter page --
https://twitter.com/gtalug/status/1110990193060802560

Alex.