[GTALUG] Western Digital's open source RISC-V core

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Thu Mar 14 15:44:38 EDT 2019

On 2019-03-14 3:30 p.m., D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> I assume that you can put this on a FPGA, as Chris Tyler talked about on
> Tuesday.  I haven't checked this.  I think that it is in verilog, but I'm
> not sure.
Yes, it is in Verilog. It could be put on any FPGA that has enough logic
elements inside. There are some other RISC cores available at the opencores
website (www.opencores.org).

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick