[GTALUG] Gender discrimination

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:20:49 EDT 2019

Malgosia, Dave,

I can give you a lecture about systemic inequalities and gender bias...

In fact, based on the reactions on the mailing list today it seems to be
an urgent issue we need discuss at one of our meetings.

Here is our Code of Conduct if anyone needs a reference on how to behave
appropriately -- https://gtalug.org/about/code-of-conduct/

If you want to discuss moderation decision, please email board at gtalug.org

You've been put into moderation queue for the talk mailing list.

Alex.