[GTALUG] Boeing India software engineers

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:19:47 EDT 2019

Hello o1bigtenor,

What Ted Leslie said is not a proper citation.
Saying a bunch of derogatory things about a group of people and then
adding 'if true' is not a citation. This does not provide proper context
and is a violation of Code of Conduct.

This is a mailing list and not a court precedent, there are no freedom
of speech implications here.

If you want to discuss moderation decision, please email board at gtalug.org

You've been put into moderation queue for the talk mailing list.

Alex.