[GTALUG] Boeing India software engineers

Gary technologynut at rogers.com
Tue Mar 12 16:37:09 EDT 2019

I must complement Boeing management for the huge sums that they save on
salaries by shifting software engineering to India. Gleaned from the URL
below I take it that the average Boeing software engineer in India makes
26,930 rupees/month, which is about $500 Canadian and that makes an
annual salary of $6,000 per year. My hats off to management for
achieving these enormous cost savings.

Not to be left behind in an uncompetitive position, our Canadian
companies, too, are making great strides in reigning in costs by
shifting work offshore.

https://www.indeed.co.in/cmp/Boeing/salaries

/gary