[GTALUG] Rogers "Anyplace TV" does not support Firefox

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Tue Mar 12 07:27:03 EDT 2019

As much as I am unhappy with the outcome of the last election your
characterization is not really fair.

Only 40% of the population in Ontario voted for the PC party.

The voting process has part of the blame.

Dissatisfaction with the previous government both real and generated
take part of the blame.

As appealing as "Buck a Beer" is I don't that that really carried the day.

On 3/12/19 4:46 AM, Gary via talk wrote:
> [...as one who has totally given up on getting big business to
> understand their imminent demise]
>
> I disagree. The very fact that Doug Ford can get elected on a platform
> like "A buck a beer" speaks to the utter stupidity of the masses. This
> is a testament to the fact that the masses are incredibly gullible.
> Its business as usual.
>
> /gary
>

> On 19-03-11 04:32 PM, o1bigtenor via talk wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 10:34 AM David Collier-Brown via talk
>> <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
>>> The help-desk is tasked with making you happy with what you have. In
>>> many companies they are forbidden to take bug reports.  You often have
>>> to ask for their "escalations manger", and sometimes explain to them
>>> what that is (;-))
>>>
>> Well - - - as one who has totally given up on getting big business to
>> understand
>> their imminent demise (when you keep pissing off your customer you WILL
>> eventually lose them even if there are almost no other games in town
>> at the
>> time - - - someone will show up!) I've gotten to where I don't talk
>> much with
>> the first level, sometimes to the second and find that the back room
>> boys don't
>> like it when their sacred premises are proven to be 'wrong'.
>>
>> Dee
>> ---
>> Talk Mailing List
>> talk at gtalug.org

Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||