[GTALUG] Pain points in debian release process.

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Mon Mar 11 14:18:57 EDT 2019

On Monday, March 11 2019, Alex Volkov via talk wrote:

> I'm writing this email not to start a flamewar about Debian, as I've
> been using it for more than 10 years and I'm pretty happy about the
> distribution, but I now I believe that the best way to become Debian
> contributor is to go to a Bug Squashing Party where someone could
> navigate a novice through a particular set of tools used for the
> release of a particular package.

Hey Alex,

You might want to check your INBOX :-).  Samuel Vale and I are
organizing a BSP here in Toronto (which will likely happen by the end of
April), and we tried to get in touch with you last week about a possible
venue for the party.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36