[GTALUG] Ontario Bill 72: "Right to Repair"

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 21:44:17 EST 2019

A different view from the fashion industry. Instead of making more throw
away products, make less but better quality products. It seems very old
school, and much less wasteful. Not quite the right to repair, but along
the same philosophical line.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90311509/we-have-to-fix-fashion-if-we-want-to-survive-the-next-century