[GTALUG] Local source for weird RAM

Mike Kallies mike at kallies.ca
Wed Mar 6 16:33:41 EST 2019

Here's a fun message:

"Crucial currently does not have any compatible upgrades available for
your particular system"

eBay seems to run about $90/module... which, for used, shaky warranty
RAM on an older machine, at roughly double the price of modern non-ECC
DDR4, really gives me pause for thought.

It's close though I guess and I really don't have time to mess around
with new machines.

Thanks for the tips, the Crucial thing is useful for some other projects.

Mike