[GTALUG] Local source for weird RAM

William Porquet william at 2038.org
Wed Mar 6 14:59:24 EST 2019

Try Crucial.com for their web-based compatibility wizard? Worked for me a
few times.

Even if you don't want to pay their prices, you have enough information to
be dangerous. :-)

Cheers,
William

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 14:52, Mike Kallies via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> Hello GTALUG,
>
> I have an HP ML110 G6 which I'm using for some minor virtualization, but
> it has 12G of RAM in it.   I've been looking how to bring it up to 32G,
> but the options have been risky and expensive.   So much so, that
> replacing it with a different machine seems more worthwhile.
>
> Does anyone know a local source for these 8G "Dual Ranked, ECC,
> Unbuffered/NON-REGISTERED" modules?
>

> https://trainingrevolution.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/hp-proliant-ml110-g6-server-maximum-memory-configuration-32gb/
>
> Or should I give up and buy a new machine?
>
> --
> Mike Kallies
> mike at kallies.ca

William Porquet, M.A. ⁂ mailto:william at 2038.orghttp://www.2038.org/
"I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them." (Isaac Asimov)