[GTALUG] Ontario Bill 72: "Right to Repair"

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:28:47 EST 2019

Not you, not me, but people do. Like I never ever wrote a kernel module,
but people did and this very list is thankful for all that people.

John Deere and its customers are on a war, because they buy the gigantic
machines and have to pay a fortune to JD send a technician, plug in a
laptop, and go home. They cannot even know what is wrong. People reverse
engineering the firmware are being sued and fined.

It's not for we to repair, but to someone else.