[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi 4

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:47:33 EDT 2019

On 2019-06-24 9:28 a.m., James Knott via talk wrote:

> It would be nice if they made a model with 2 Ethernet ports.

I don't think they have room on the board. I suspect the demand for such
things is rather higher on this list than elsewhere.

But a 4 GB DDR4 machine with a quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
@ 1.5GHz coupled to a USB3 SSD might be handy. They haven't quite got
USB3 boot sorted yet though.

I don't think any supplier in Canada has them yet. Chicago Distribution
(the US arm of Elmwood Electronics) looks like they are supposed to get
them in early July.

Not a bad 50th birthday present for me ...

cheers,
 Stewart