[GTALUG] Recommendations for useful laptop suitable for Ubuntu

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 16 22:16:23 EDT 2019

There is too much talking on this list, and not enough action.  Consider
Lenovo T450 for $330:
    <https://www.newegg.ca/p/N82E16834847377?Item=N82E16834847377>
I bought one last year, better spec at lower price.  I think they made
mistake when converting US$ to CAN$.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>