[GTALUG] Recommendations for useful laptop suitable for Ubuntu

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:56:41 EDT 2019

If you wish for a reliable laptop, then I also recommend a Lenovo Thinkpad,
which I have been running Ubuntu for a long time.

That said, this does not extend to all Lenovos. Their consumer line is not
as robust. A consumer Lenovo came to me recently, the screen was so flimsy
and unsupported, no wonder the screen broke. Not all Lenovos are created
equally.