[GTALUG] Table Drapes

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 18:04:10 EDT 2019

Some old-timers may recall the "golden old days" when there used to be
quasi-Linux-related conferences in large quantities, including in Toronto.
We once had tables at IT360 and Linux World Canada and such.  (This is
going back YEARS!!!)

Well, we still have a set or two of black drapes that we would drape around
the generic folding tables in order to make for an attractive "booth look."

Well, said drapes have not been used since 2008, and they recently came to
visit me.

I'm not particularly keen on storing them, and in view that there's no
longer so many conferences, there is little likelihood of them being used
much in the next 11 years.

If anyone could make use of them, I would be pleased to help them get to
such a place.  I haven't poked hard at the box full of drapes; I could get
measurements if there is interest.