[GTALUG] Request for demo on Firefox's Web Developer capabilities

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 4 21:28:38 EDT 2019

Hi all,

For network tracing of something that is initiated by browser, I
recently discovered Firefox's
    Web Developer > Network
which is more immediate and convenient than Wireshark's
    Analyze > TCP Follow.

But, I'm not a "web developer" and don't know what most other tabs mean
or where to use them.  So, I would like to see a quick demo or tutorial
of Firefox's Web Developer capabilities, say 20 minutes max.  If you can
cover other browser's debugging capabilities, that would be a bonus.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>