[GTALUG] google news alternatives?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jan 24 15:56:44 EST 2019

Hi Evan,
granted I prefer my phones to be as dumb as possible, I do not own a
smart phone for many reasons.
I do however as a reporter prefer to draw from as many diverse  news
sources as I can, articles not podcasts.
My efforts to visit feedly,
www.feedly.com/
produce a failure to load error, regardless of browser I try.
Am I unlikely to experience anything productive here  if only using a
desktop?
Must you use their software to reach the news content?
Sitting in the back of tech class, smiles.
Karen