[GTALUG] Looking for Someone to Answer some Questions

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Jan 15 19:49:15 EST 2019

On 2019-01-14 12:35 a.m., William Park via talk wrote:
> It so happens that I'm looking for interpretor suitable for embedded
> applications. I read up on "Lua".  Maybe there are other options?

Without knowing your intended use case(s) it is hard to know what
language(s) would be considered suitable. Other options are implementations
of interpreted C, Forth, or dare I say, BASIC.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick