[GTALUG] Looking for Someone to Answer some Questions

mwilson at Vex.Net mwilson at Vex.Net
Mon Jan 14 11:51:55 EST 2019

> It was nice to meet you guys this week as I use to go to GTALUG
> when I was in high school but been busy for the last several
> years. I was wondering as I'm still in school if anyone knows
> of people who actually work in compiler design or embedded
> systems in the Toronto/GTA area.

ST Microelectronics seems to be running 1-day seminars in GTA sometimes.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/about/events/events.html/stm32g0-with-stm32cubemx-workshop.html

These were free registration and used to comprise 1/2 day on a particular
microcontroller or component, lunch, and 1/2 day on development tools.
Sample board was included.  It's a while since I was on one.  Most
attendees were working designers, so you could find out from real people
what was going on.