[GTALUG] Looking for Someone to Answer some Questions

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Mon Jan 14 08:28:03 EST 2019

Your question started me on a bit of a search to satisfy my own curiosity.

To my surprise there are variants of Python that can run on things as
small as 8 bit
microcontrollers.(https://code.google.com/archive/p/python-on-a-chip/)

I had also forgotten about TCL mostly because I associate it with TK and
that is not for embedded applications.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||