[GTALUG] laptop repair in GTA/Markham?

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:39:12 EST 2019

On 2019-01-09 2:05 p.m., Tim Tisdall via talk wrote:
> I think so.  After the spill, I continued to use the computer for 6hrs
> without issue.

I think you may have baked everything on by doing this. Usual procedure
for nasty spills like this is shutdown quick as possible, hoick the
battery out, flip the machine on the side to get some drainage, get the
HD out then hope you have enough distilled water to flush everything
out. Leave it for a couple of weeks to dry and it might just power on.

 Stewart