[GTALUG] laptop repair in GTA/Markham?

Tim Tisdall tisdall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:02:52 EST 2019

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 at 12:08, Lennart Sorensen via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> Look up Louis Rossmann on youtube if you want to see what kind of repairs
> are in fact possible today and not that big a deal.

Yeah, those videos are exactly why I was looking for someone who does
what he does.  But it does seem to be a rare thing.  I think my issue
may just be the keyboard, but I don't think it's possible to open that
part (and, of course, it's underneath everything else just to see if
it's even possible).  I miss the days where the keyboard could be
pulled out from the top without having to even open the casing.