[GTALUG] laptop repair in GTA/Markham?

Tim Tisdall tisdall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:24:36 EST 2019

Sorry for the top post, but on my phone right now...

I bought the torx set and opened it up (thanks for the video which showed
the 2 hidden screws).  I can't see anything out of the ordinary and
everything is dry on the bottom side.  I was hoping to at least get my data
off, but the SSD uses a M.2 interface which requires buying some sort of
adapter.

I'll take it apart some more and see if I find anything...