[GTALUG] Spamhaus block

James Knott james.knott at jknott.net
Fri Feb 22 11:58:51 EST 2019

On 02/22/2019 11:33 AM, Giles Orr wrote:
> We use this ability a fair bit at my work: the web server determines
> what name you're looking for from the incoming header,

What would be in the header?  All IP has in the header to differentiate
connections is IP address and port number.  For example, if I wanted to
access the Mississauga Library ebook collection, I could open a browser
to 13.92.99.128 and it would connect to port 443 for https.  I have not
provided any other information.  So, how would the appropriate server be
accessed from that, when multiple servers share a single IP?