[GTALUG] Spamhaus block

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:00:40 EST 2019

A host will have a number of IPs, a box is on a specific IP, there will be
a number of web sites on the same box, many domain names pointing to the
same IP. For example my sites are on a box with 25 different sites that I
know of, all pointing to the same IP. If one of them causes a ban on the IP
then all sites are affected/banned.