[GTALUG] Spamhaus block

Jason Shaw grazer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:10:16 EST 2019

I gave up on trying to keep a local mail server off of spamhaus and similar
lists and ended up getting an account at authsmtp.com to relay outbound
mail through so that they can deal with the deliverability side of it.
Sending 4000 messages a month is probably cheaper than the amount of time
you've invested in trying to get your IP safelisted.

-jason