[GTALUG] Spamhaus block

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:41:57 EST 2019

OVH is a well known den of spam, scraper and malicious bots. This is your
problem. I am sure Spamhaus has given up on the number of bots they need to
block and banned the whole IP range. I know I have. You need to move to
another host provider. OVH allows the rampant running of bots, so this is
what they get. Total ban.