[GTALUG] Spamhaus block

Alex Volkov avolkov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:17:03 EST 2019

Do you have reverse DNS records set up -- this is pretty much a
requirement for running any mail server these days.

This mailing list kept getting blocked by Spamhaus when we used IPv6
address to send out mail. I have no idea what was wrong with that, but
the minute I turned off IPv6 everything went back to normal.

I remember there's an open-source mail config/blacklist checking website
tool, but I don't remember its name.

Alex.