[GTALUG] Entry-level job opening

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Feb 14 16:58:10 EST 2019

Hi all,

  We're hiring! If you know anyone in your network looking to get their
start in IT, please pass this along.

====
Entry level customer support position;

  At Alteeve, our greatest pride is the excellent level of support we
provide to our clients.

  We are looking for an entry level support technical to fill a 6 month
contract position that we expect will be extended or become a full-time
position. We are seeking candidates who appreciate the key role support
plays in customer satisfaction.

The ideal candidate will have;
* Fluent English language and writing skills.
* Patience when working with clients.
* An attention to detail and process.
* Experience with backup policies and approaches.
* Experience supporting Windows (7, 10, 2008 Server and later)
* Experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL 5 and later)
* Familiarity with networking and storage concepts.
* Eagerness to learn.

  Successful performance in this position may lead to sysadmin,
programming and high-availability roles. You will work out of our
downtown Toronto office during normal business hours. The role will
require occasional after hours and on-call work.

  Alteeve is an equal opportunity employer.

Please send resume and cover letter to jobs at alteeve.com
====

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of