[GTALUG] Intel Contact Info

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:28:49 EST 2019

On 2019-02-12 8:45 p.m., nick via talk wrote:

> As for the Hack Labs I have a also new Intel Galileo board if someone wants to
> take that off me.

If people like *really* tiny Linux systems, the Galileo might prove
interesting. I had one of the Gen 1 boards; I'm told the Gen 2 ones are
a considerable improvement.

Unlike the tiny MIPS Linux boards (Onion Omega 2, etc), the Galileo's
Quark SoC is supported by enough memory to compile stuff. It has PCIe
and Ethernet. It doesn't have any form of video. It is pretty terrible
as an Arduino, but okay to mess around with other hardware: mine had 5
GHz wifi, because I could.

cheers,
 Stewart