[GTALUG] Software to draw illustrations?

Matthew Gordon matthew.scott.gordon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:58:29 EST 2019

Yes; I don't know if the Emacs thing was meant as a joke, but Postscript is
human readable and if you need to generate a bunch of something relatively
simple then just writing a script that spits out PS is often the easiest
way to do it. I've used that approach for generating place-cards for a
company dinner and for end-of-year tax receipts for a non-profit.

That being said, it sounds like Inkscape is more what the OP is looking for.